Trouble regestering license key on multiple machines

Post your techical queries on any product in our range of AntiVirus, AntiSpam, Content Security and Firewall Solutions sold under the brand names of eScan, MailScan, eConceal and X-Spam here. Your queries will be responded to by our expert technical team directly.

Moderators: Divesh, Gurdip Singh

Trouble regestering license key on multiple machines

Postby cparkhi » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:35 pm

I recently purchased 1 Yr/5 licenses. After installations, I used license key and activated on one of the machines. When I tried to use the same key and tried to activate on other machines... escan gives me message that this key is already been activated or does not belong to this computer.....

How do i go about regestering / activating license key on other 4 machines?

Thanks

CP
cparkhi

License key

Postby mln » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:07 pm

I understand that you have purchased a 1 year key for 5 systems.

In that case we hope all these systems are in the same local area network.

While installing Escan in the end it would ask do you want to make this as as Esacn server(Escan Management console) at that point you need to say yes and nominate one system as Escan server.

After that you can open Escan Management Console (it would be like a small wheel) in the Task Bar and in that please navigate to Services and you have a option called Deploy License Key.

Once deployed and after all other systems updates from this server the license would be deployed.
Lakshmi Narayanan
Chennai
mln

Postby vikas » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:39 pm

If you have 1key/5 user license then you have to activate your singal key individually on each system. You can not use, one activation code on all the systems along with that license key. License key will be the same but activation code would be diff..... You can obtain that online or through sending an email to register@mwti.net or support@mwti.net ...............MLN option is also feasible if you have eScan corporate, PRO, AV or VC

Thx
vikas

Return to Technical Support